The hub of the americas
Diversified Asset Classes, Key Locations, No to Low Leverage.
Strict Management of Fund through trust vehicles, Platform to track investment.
Existing Units, Low Renovations Costs, high conversion rates.
Top Board of Directors with tremendous experience in Panama real estate and financial markets.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Low Tide Capital understands the value of forming a comprehensive board of directors, bringing top market and industry advisors in order to ensure correct execution strategies of fund objectives.
- Strict Governance
- Acquisition Approval Committee
- Design and Architecture Advisory
- In-depth Market knowledge
Jaime Aleman Healy
Jaime Aleman Arosemena
Low Tide Capital will execute an opportunistic acquisition strategy, diversified over 3 distinct asset classes:
- Mixed-Use buildings with redevelopment potential
- Commercial Locales and smaller commercial buildings
- Residential Units
Low Tide Capital
Panama is Central America’s most developed country, providing a stable economic and geographical hub for investors. With new advances in urbanism and infrastructure, Panama City continues to grow at above-average rates.
- Established democracy and Rule of Law
- International protection from Canal
- Currency pegged to USD
- Sustained GDP Growth
- Strong Credit Ratings
- Location hub connecting North and South America
- Ideal location for Multinational corporations
- Large infrastructure and new Urbanism projects underway
- New foreign interest to drive economic growth
Make Your Own Opportunities
Low Tide Capital has a dedicated team with extensive knowledge of local markets, and is working every day to provide investors with a low-risk, transparent, and profitable platform in order to take advantage of this unique window of opportunity.
Low Tide Capital’s structure has been specifically designed to align investor and management priorities, with various members of the BOD also investing their own capital.
Want to talk?
Phone Office: +(507) 831 - 5325